Who are we?
DrugStoc is a tech-enabled pharmaceutical access and distribution platform that connects manufacturers of pharmaceutical products to health care providers in sub-Saharan Africa. Founded in 2015, Our clients are hospitals, pharmacies, clinics, and nursing homes. We are an omnichannel platform that removes any barrier for Licensed health workers to find and purchase genuine medication at the right price for their patients
What You Can Look Forward To
- By 2025, DrugStoc's goal is to become the largest last mile distributor of health commodities in Nigeria. In an environment plagued with substandard and counterfeit products, we prioritize quality by operating an end-to-end traceable supply chain offering our clients visibility over their supply chain.
- We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
DrugStoc is looking for a Passionate Quality Assurance Associate who wants to change the current status quo with healthcare in Sub Saharan Africa. S/he should have proven experience in Quality Management System to help scale to its next stage of growth and expansion.
What You Get To Do
- Perform process audit, review and execute process improvement where necessary.
- Lead stock count, Investigate Stock Variances and develop a CAR & PAR on all variances.
- Conduct on a weekly basis Non Conformity Report and implement Preventive and Corrective action.
- Conduct and organize trainings
- Conduct PDSA, Audit reviews on inventory variance and other problems, develop corrective action and preventive action on all inventory variances.
- Must have proper understanding of 6s and carry out 6s process audit daily.
- He/she must document NCRs and PARs and CARs and close them on a weekly basis
- Keep track of all customer complaints and look to resolve them within the next 24hours
- Must have proper understanding of Lean and Kaizen ideologies.
- Keep accurate documentation according to ALCOA principle and perform statistical analysis.
- Constantly probe for opportunities for continuous improvement and develop new efficient procedures where necessary
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
What It Takes To Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Quality Management position
- Proven experienced with Audit and stock taking activity
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth Understanding of quality procedures.
- Certification and/or knowledge of quality control procedures according to ISO 9001 is an added advantage.
- He/she must have a proper understanding of 6sigma. Preferably the DMAIC methodology
- Decision making skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Decision making skills.
- A "change the world" mindset and a can-do attitude