DrugStoc is a dynamic and innovative technology company that specializes in supply chain innovation, financial solutions, and product knowledge to unlock access to medications in emerging Economies. We are dedicated to creating cutting-edge solutions that redefine user experiences and drive business growth. As a React/Next.js Frontend Developer at DrugStoc, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our web applications and interfaces, contributing to our mission of delivering high-quality, user-centric products.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Flutter Mobile Developer to join our development team. The developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a wide range of audiences. Their primary focus is on developing user-friendly apps that are compatible with multiple platforms, including iOS and Android.
- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features to the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and keep everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Perform time profiling and memory leak assessment.
- Write tests for the App.
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on GitHub.
- 3+ years in mobile software development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of the Agile development life cycle.
- Experience with automated testing and building.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools.
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Intermediate+ English skills.
- Creative and efficient problem solve.
- Opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects that impact the health sector.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values your ideas and contributions.
- Professional growth and development opportunities, including attending conferences, workshops, and training.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are a dedicated and skilled Mobile Developer looking to make a significant impact in a forward-thinking company, we encourage you to apply and be part of our dynamic team. Join us in shaping the future of DrugStoc through cutting-edge web applications and user interfaces.